1 Tbsp olive oil
1 bag frozen stir fry vegetables, or frozen vegetable mix of your choice
1 clove garlic, minced
2 sesame oil (or canola or olive oil)
2 eggs, whisked
½ cup each frozen carrots and frozen peas (frozen, thawed)
½ cup onion, diced
½ cup frozen peas
3 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups cauliflower rice (usually found in the freezer section), or regular short-grain rice cooked and cooled
3 medium green onions, thinly sliced
2-3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, or more to taste
Stir Fry Sauce
½ cup soy sauce
2 ½ tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon garlic powder, or 1 clove fresh garlic
Protein of your choice – chicken or beef, canned chickpeas drained and rinsed, tofu
For the stir fry and stir fry sauce
1. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium heat. Add frozen stir fry vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, just until crisp tender. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
2. Whisk stir fry sauce ingredients and pour over vegetables. Stir to combine.
3. Bring to a simmer and allow to simmer for 1-2 minutes.
For caulifried rice
4. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat
5. Sauté onions until tender. Add peas, carrots, and broccoli and cook until soft.
6. Add frozen cauliflower (or fresh riced cauliflower) to the pan. Mix with vegetables and continue to sauté until the cauliflower is no longer frozen.
7. Add approximately 2 Tbsp of soy sauce and mix well.
8. Slide the rice to one side of the pan and scramble the egg on the other side of the pan.
9. Top rice with prepared stir fry veggies and enjoy!